We will be sending home backpacks filled with school supplies at our Back to School Bash on Saturday, August 4th!
Pack to School Supplies:
Three Ring Binders (1.5 inch)
Join us in blessing local families this upcoming school year!
Don't forget to set your clock back before you go to sleep!
C3 Ladies/Young Ladies Spring Retreat
"It's All in the Cup"
Lone Oak Ranch & Retreat
All ladies and younger ladies (7th grade & up) are invited to join us. We'll have some separate sessions for our younger girls, our career & college age young ladies and our women of all ages along with corporate sessions and lots of fun and activities in between -it's going to be great!
Total cost is $100/per person (2 nights Hotel room accommodations with 2-4 people per room fully furnished, & all meals and snacks and activities), $75 for daughter (7th grade-High School) if mother and daughter are both attending.
In order to reserve your spot, please get in your $25/deposit per person as soon as possible to Anita Jantz, Shannon Brown or Kim Walker. You can also put it in the offering tower at church and if you're writing a check or paying it via website or electronically at the Connection Center kiosk or with cash in an offering envelope, please be sure to note it's your deposit for the C3 Ladies Retreat. All final balances will be due by February 21st.
"We Are Better Together"
Marriage is tough. When two imperfect people try to live happily ever after, something is bound to go wrong. If you are struggling with communication, intimacy, and unresolved conflict it is not too late. You and your spouse can be better together.
Join us for the C3 Kidz Christmas Party & Program Practice.
Practice will begin at 5:00 PM and we will then move to the Johnson's for out Christmas Party.
We are asking that each child bring a pre-wrapped age appropriate gift under $5 for our gift exchange. We will have games, food, ornament making and more!
RSVP to Mrs. Mackenzie as soon as possible!
11104 Rodgers Rd, Friscto TX 75033
C3 is partnering with senior living center Sunrise of Frisco to provide a Christmas Store for their residents on December 16th from 10-11:15am at the facility. (2680 Legacy Dr, Frisco, Tx. 75034) We are asking for donated of items new or gently used for residents to pick from in our Christmas Store. Most of the items on the list below can be found at The Dollar Store if you don't have them around the house. To make this work, we need volunteers! It would just take an hour out your day to show some kindness and put a smile on a face. This is a great opportunity to give back to our community and for the whole family to participate together. Ways you may contribute are: volunteering to help wrap, assisting residents pick gifts for loved ones, donating items or all of the above! If you would like to volunteer please e-mail the Church Office by next Friday, December 15th; firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be collecting items starting tonight through next Wednesday, December 13th, bins will be out in the foyer. See list below:
C3 Christmas Store items needed are as follows (remember these items can be new or gently used, The Dollar Store has most of these items too)
- Nail kit, lip balm, hand lotion, etc. in little stocking
- Coffee cups with candy
- Men’s wallets/ purses
- Lap blankets, quilts
- Bath sets, hand lotion (not shampoo)
- House slippers for men or women
- Kitchen towels, pot holder sets
- Tote bags
- Book lights
- Toys, like Play dough, bubbles, painting kits, children’s books, dolls
- Stuffed animals (these are really popular!!)
- Insulated coffee mugs or water cups
- Small Christmas decorations for room
- JEWELRY (they love this), put in little zip lock bags or display in jewelry holder, key chains
- Photo albums, cute frames
- Large print word search/ crossword puzzle books with pencils
- Coloring books for adults or adults, Crayons and colored pencils (with sharpener)
- Local team items (i.e. Saints, LSU Tigers)
- Pretty candles and candle holders (not just little votive candles)
- Slip free socks, (can make these putting puff paint on bottom)
- Regular socks or Christmas socks
- Hats, caps, gloves
- Packaged cookies, chocolates, or candy
- Fleece shawls, winter scarves
- Card games or other games
- Small Christmas trees
- Christmas decorations (not pkg. of replacement bulbs)
- Christmas candy or bags of candy to fill Christmas mugs
- Christmas headbands or Santa hats
- Nice, new T shirts (sometimes printing shops have extra to give)
- Flashlights with batteries
- * Decorated Ball jars with mints, M+Ms, Christmas candy